Sunday, April 3, 2011

Island Day 3

Loving the sarong. So useful! Thanks Ang. Can I keep it? Susan likes it too. She keeps asking me if she can have it..haha. Wow, the time's going too fast. Today was supposed to be a day of relaxing, but it seems as though I'm even more tired. Didn't have time to relax. It was great sleeping in again today then just taking our time with breakfast. We went snorkeling in the private cove again too. I'm getting much more comfortable with breathing with my mouth only. I'm ready for scuba diving tomorrow! It was really awesome today. I saw lots of fishes, crabs, sea cucumbers (I stepped on one really hard so I got all this sticky stuff on my shoe and leg) and even some corals.

We were going to try snorkeling off the beach in front of our cottage too. I started to walk into the shallow waters and it was getting higher then my waist when I bumped into something. I look down and it's a jellyfish!! I was panicking, trying to call Susan to come see it while I ran away from it. Anyways, she didn't see it, but I swear the jellyfish bumped into my thigh. It was the top part of it that touched me and it was white with little black polka dots on the top of it. Snorkeling wasn't good in that area anyways because the water was murky.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome chill out spots. They look really comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Looks so chillaxing and warm! Have fun scuba diving, you both will love it! Btw, sexy ... Shoes :)

    ReplyDelete