Saturday, April 2, 2011

Island Day 2

Woke up whenever today. It was nice to sleep in bit. Susan did some laps in our hotel pool while I sat chatting on skype right next to the pool. Then we loaded up on free breakfast before checking out White Sand Beach. We actually ended up crashing the beach at a nearby resort and enjoyed the quiet area. I chilled out on the swing for a while.
We had walked along the busy beach strip last night and found it to be too touristy for our liking so we decided to go further south to Bang Bao Beach. We're at Cliff cottage and it's wonderful. It's on a cliff as you can guess from it's name. It's a rocky beach with a private cove to do some snorkeling.

The view from our cottage:

It was my first time trying to snorkel today. I need to practice breathing out of my mouth only. Thanks to Susan teaching and being patient with me I almost have the hang of it now. Tomorrow will be a day of relaxing and practicing snorkeling as we have booked a day trip to go scuba diving the day after tomorrow. I'm really excited and looking forward to it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment