Thursday, March 24, 2011

Habitat Build Day 3

So hot today. They were saying something about a monsoon coming so that's why it's so hot out. I was sweating even before I started working. Today we started putting up the brick walls for the outside of the house and the inside.


It was definitely another hard day. Though I think a lot of the exhaustion was due to the sun and heat. One of my teammates went back to the hotel after lunch because of heatstroke and another girl was feeling sick by the early afternoon. I've been keeping hydrated. After getting sick last week from heatstroke I don't want that to happen again.

So we get the day off tomorrow and we will be working Saturday instead. We're going to the Elephant conservation centre tomorrow and we get to be a mahout (elephant trainer) for the day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment