Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thai Cooking Class

Just got back from a cooking class. It was a 4 hour course. We started off at the market to buy fresh ingredients. So many different types of ginger and basils. Wow. Bought some junk food at the market for tomorrow while we were there too.

So each person chose 4 dishes to cook for themselves. I chose: pad thai, chicken coconut soup, green thai curry and for dessert I made coconut sticky rice with mangoes. The mangoes were so sweet. There in season right now. All of the dishes were good. Susan was my guinea pig for the green curry. It's too spicy for me. Got a recipe book from them after the class so I'll definitely try some recipes when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your pictures and stories. Please keep posting as much as you can, the food looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete