Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Need sleep

So I couldn't sleep earlier though I'm super tired. Will have to try to get to sleep soon. We have another early day tomorrow. Going to wake up at 4:30am to get to Angkor Wat to see the sunrise. I'm quite looking forward to it. We've hired a tuk tuk for the entire day tomorrow to bring us around different temples. I'm still can't believe my epic trip is coming so close to it's end. Though I'm really looking forward to seeing family and friends again =) Miss you guys!

So all we did for the rest of the day was find a place to eat. Had a Cambodian dish which was a coconut steamed fish with rice and morning glory (vege). It tasted really good. I really liked it. Then we went for a foot massage. Not as good as the massages in Thailand. Though I will still have to try a Khmer traditional massage before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment