Monday, April 18, 2011

More food!



Breakfast in hotel again. They even have congee!! The food's so good.



Afternoon tea (or should I say evening tea because we had it at 6pm) in our hotel lobby lounge.



It's 10pm snack time. Our pizza being baked in the oven and yum it was. Delicious. The mushrooms were definitely the best part on the pizza.

I had a great time today. We booked everything to go to Cambodia tomorrow. We leave early in the morning at 7:30am, but not so early that we'd miss our hotel breakfast (we didn't book the train because it was too early and we'd miss our breakfast). Went shopping at Patrunam centre today. It was pretty awesome. Really good deals on clothes. Most items I bought were under $5. I've shopped so much that the luggage bag I bought yesterday is now full. I guess that's it for shopping. Then we had a foot massage and pedicure. Then afternoon tea, shoulder and back massage and then late night snack. It was such a relaxing day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so very very yummy looking!!
    Okay, it's settled. Let's do a big asia trip together next yr! This time, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete