Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lebua Luxury

Wow, our hotel is amazing. Susan booked this hotel for us way back when we were in TO. We're staying here for 4 nights and it's the best sleep I've had in Asia so far. The bed is so comfortable!
It's like a condo. We have a sitting area, a kitchenette with a microwave (those are rare here!), a huge washroom with a shower and a bathtub, our own beds, a 42inch tv (that we don't even use), a desk and a fancy balcony.




So the first night in this hotel I jumped into bed and I was like what's this poking my foot and thought could it be a bug? Took a look and nothing there. But somethings still poking me. So I reach down and pull on the thing poking me. Oh, it's a feather! haha....I have a feather cushioned bed, feather pillows and feather blanket. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment