Saturday, April 23, 2011

HK time

What a great day. Had dim sum this morning with my yee ma, yee chueng, di bui gar, 3 bui gar + family and 4 bui gar + wife. It was really nice to see everyone again. It's been almost 6 years since I've seen them last. I can't believe how big the kids are now! Time really goes by fast. Of course I forgot to take a group photo during dim sum because I was too busy eating the food. Here are a couple shots at my di bui gar's place before they all took off.


Met up Miranda and Cindy (classmates from radiation therapy program) for afternoon tea at Peninsula. The line up was so long! We didn't end up waiting because they said it would be 2 hours in line. We ended up going to the Heritage for afternoon tea. I don't think it compares to the Peninsula though. It was only alright. The savory foods were good, but the sweets were different from what I'm used to. Walked around the mall a bit and took a walk down star walkway on the harbourfront. It was great catching up with the two of them.









After meeting with my friends I went for dinner with yee ma, yee chueng, di bui gar and 2 bui gar +family. It was awesome to chat with them and get to know them better. Really cool that I was able to meet up with all my bui gars today =)
Anyways, I'll have to get up early to catch my flight back to TO tomorrow. Time to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment