Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hong Kong Airport

It's 6:30am. I'm sitting at the HK airport waiting for my flight to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Have another 2 hours before take off. I feel like I've been flying for a long time now. So tiring. I think the longest I slept from TO to HK was about 3 hours in a row until someone bumped me on the shoulder. I guess that's the disadvantage of sitting in an aisle seat. Anyways, Cathay Pacific didn't disappoint. Great service, food was pretty good and lots of snacks and drinks =) So that's 15hrs of flying done. Only another 2 hours of flying to go! Getting so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you have instant noodles to snack on? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. They actually came around asking everyone if they wanted noodles and then another time they came around with sandwiches for snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! i was at the hk airport on march 13th as well!! :p would have been funny running into you there!

    ReplyDelete